The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with special schools, academies and colleges across Leicestershire which are in need of SEND Teaching assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
Candidate Requirements/ Responsibilities:
-You will need experience of working with children who have special educational needs and learning disabilities, you will be enthusiastic in your approach with students, be able to encourage progression and deliver according to their capabilities. The ideal candidate will also have experience in managing challenging behaviour and be trained in Team Teach.
You will have current up to date references, which we can verify, and ideally you will have a DBS in date or be on the update service.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.