The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with Pupil Referral Units across Nottinghamshire which are in need of PRU Teaching Assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
You will need experience of working with and effectively managing challenging behaviour. You should be able to actively engage with all students to help encourage progressions, whilst adhering to the schools polices and procedures.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in working with children who have SEND and be trained in Team Teach. You should also be articulate and be able to think on your feet.
You will need current up to date references, which we can verify, be on the update service, have a DBS in date or be willing to apply for a DBS with our assistance.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.