Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools, academies and colleges across Derby which are in need of Higher Level Teaching Assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
-You will be expected to have experience in teaching in the UK, and will require a HLTA qualification or QTS/ NQT.
-You will be comfortable with teaching SEND children who have associated behavioural issues and preferably have experience in this.
-You will be expected to encourage progression, and cater your teaching to meet the needs of students across all capabilities, whilst upholding the schools polices and procedures.
- You will need valid, up to date references which we can verify.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.