£110 - £210 per day
£100 - £190 per day
£110 - £190 per day
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools, academies and colleges across Derby and Derbyshire which are in need of SEND Teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
- You will have QTS and experience of teaching in the UK.
- You will have strong behavioural management skills and have experience working with students who have special needs and learning difficulties.
- You will be confident in your ability to deliver lessons, whilst encouraging progression and following the schools policies and procedures at all times.
- You will need to have up to date references which we will be able to verify and have a DBS on the update service; in date, or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, The Education Network offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.