£55.00 - £70.00 per day
£24000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Insurance
£55 - £70 per day
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are currently working in partnership with schools, academies and colleges throughout Leicester which are in need of SEND Teaching assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
- The successful candidate will have experience of teaching and actively engaging with students who suffer from complex learning difficulties, including ASD, EBD, SLD, and hearing/visual impairments.
-You will be confident in your ability to work on a 1:1 basis, as well as in small groups and will need to be of a compassionate nature in order to be able to encourage progression.
-You will also need to be trained in team teach or an appropriate equivalent.
- You will need to provide current and up to date references, be on the update service, and have a DBS in date or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.