The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools, both primary and secondary, across Leicester, which are in need of teachers who are able to work with children who have special needs and learning disabilities.
-You will need to hold QTS and have experience in teaching students with SEND, ideally, this will include Profound and multiple learning difficulties; ASD; EBD; ADHD, and physical impairments.
-You will be confident in your ability to teach classes of small sizes whilst monitoring their capabilities and behaviour.
-You should be able to actively engage with all students, alongside learning supports assistants, teaching assistants and/or higher level teaching assistants.
- You will have excellent communication skills, be able to think on your feet, react quickly and effectively.
- You will have current, up to date references which we can verify, as well as a DBS in date, on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS.
- The ideal candidate will also be trained in team teach or trained to an appropriate equivalent.
In return, The Education Network offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.