£110 - £190 per day
£55.00 - £70.00 per day
£100 - £145 per day
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools, academies and colleges across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, which are in need of PRU Teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
Candidate Requirements and Responsibilities:
-You will be responsible for delivering lessons to a class of children with severe behavioural problems with the aim of encouraging progression, for this you will need to have QTS and will have experience of teaching in the UK.
-You will be expected to adhere to school policies and procedures.
- You will require current, up to date references, as well as a DBS in date, on the update service or you will be willing to apply for a new DBS.
- You must have the ability to be able to think on your feet and react quickly.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.