£110 - £200 per day
£100 - £180 per day
£50 - £80 per day
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools and academies across Leicestershire which are in need of primary Teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
-The successful candidate will have QTS and have experience of teaching in the UK.
-You will be expected to deliver lessons to a class of students, with the intention of encouraging progression, monitoring aspects of behaviour and attainment.
-You will be expected to uphold the schools policies and procedures at all times.
-The ideal candidate will also have experience in working with children who have special needs and learning disabilities, as well as excellent behavioural management skills.
-You will have valid up to date references, which we are able to verify as well as a DBS in date, on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.