£24000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Insurance
£55 - £70 per day
£110 - £200 per day
Primary School Teacher:
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with primary schools throughout Leicester and Leicestershire which are in need of teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
Role requirements / responsibilities:
- The successful candidate should be confident in their abilities to deliver lessons to a class of students, with the aim of keeping them actively engaged in their learning. You will need to follow the schools policies and procedures and utilise a TA when required. You should be able to cater your teaching to students of all capabilities; and have effective behavioural management skills.
-You will have QTS, have experience with teaching in schools and academies in the UK and ideally, be on the update service or have a DBS in date.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
If you have any questions before you apply, or for a informal chat with regards to this role, please contact Nazia on Nazia.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0115 9500 908.