The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools, academies and colleges throughout Derby which are in need of Primary Teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments on a supply basis.
-The successful candidate will hold QTS and have experience of teaching in the UK.
-You will be required to deliver lessons to a class of students and be confident in your ability to engage with them in order to encourage progressions whilst following the schools policies and procedures.
-You will need to have up to date references which we can verify and ideally, you will have a DBS in date, be on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.