£110 - £210 per day
£100 - £190 per day
£110 - £190 per day
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with schools, academies and colleges across Derby and Derbyshireshire which are in need of Teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
-The successful candidate will have experience of teaching in the UK and will hold QTS.
-You will be confident in your ability to teach and actively engage with students through your teaching style, whilst following schools policies and procedures and utilising a TA if required. You should be comfortable in teaching children with SEND and/or associated behavioural difficulties.
-You will also have valid references, which we should be able to verify, a DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.