£100 - £180 per day
£55.00 - £70.00 per day
£24000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Insurance
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are working in partnership with a specialist school in Leicester who are in need of an ICT Teacher/Instructor to work a long term assignment potentially turning into a permanent role.
-You will have experience of teaching in the UK.
-You will have strong behaviour management skills, and you will also have experience of teaching students with special educational needs and learning disabilities. You will be confident in your abilities and have a good level of resilience.
-You will also have valid up to date references which we can verify and ideally, you will be on the update service or have a DBS in date.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For further information or for any questions, please contact myself at Nazia.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 950 0908