The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with specialist schools and alternative provisions across Nottingham, which are in need of Teaching assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
-The successful candidate will have experience of working with students in the UK.
-You will be comfortable working with children who have special needs and/or behavioural difficulties: thus, you will have an enthusiastic teaching style and have excellent behavioural management skills.
-You should be confident in your ability to actively engage with all students, encourage progression and follow the schools policies and procedures.
-You will be required to provide up to date references which we can verify, be on the update service have a DBS in date or be willing to apply for a new DBS, which we will assist with.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.