The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are working in partnership with a Derby based PRU which are in need of Teachers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments, including day to day supply.
-You will be required to prepare and deliver lessons to students with extremely challenging behaviour.
-You will be expected to adhere to school policies and procedures.
-You will be expected to liaise and co-ordinate teaching assistants.
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be determined to encourage progression.
- You must be able to think on your feet, react quickly and effectively.
- You must have current, up to date references which we can verify.
- You must be of a patient and calming nature.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.