The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are working in partnership with a pupil referral unit in Derby which are in need of Youth Workers, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments, including Day to day supply.
Role requirements / responsibilities:
-You will have experience in working with students who have challenging behavioural issues.
-You will be determined to encourage progression in order to help students get back into a mainstream setting.
-You will be enthusiastic, confident and you will have the ability to think on your feet.
-You will require up to date references which we can verify.
-You will also be expected to adhere to and comply with school policies.
-The ideal candidate will also be trained in team teach.
The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.