The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with pupil referral units, across Nottingham City.
We are currently in need of a qualified Geography teacher, who also has the ability to teach P.E to start work on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with challenging behaviour and will have strong classroom management skills.
-You will need to hold QTS.
-You will need excellent behaviour management skills.
-You must be of a reliable nature and be passionate about encouraging progression.
-You must have valid, up to date references.
-You must be articulate, confident and dedicated.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.