Are you a qualified English teacher?
Do you have experience working in alternative provisions or a setting with challenging behaviour?
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are currently working in partnership an alternative provision based in Nottingham City, who are in need of English Teachers, to start work on a full time permanent basis. We are currently recruiting for a teacher with either experience or a strong desire to work within in a challenging setting.
You will need to hold a QTS with experience in Behavioural management, special needs and/or Social Emotional & Mental Health. You will be required to prepare and deliver lessons to students aged 11-16.
- You must be articulate, confident and be extremely passionate about encouraging progression.
- You must be able to think on your feet, react quickly and effectively to challenging situations.
-You must be of a reliable and of a supportive nature.
- You must be able to provide current, up to date references.
- You will also need to have a DBS in date and ideally be on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new DBS with our assistance.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.