Are you a teaching assistant?
Do you have a passion to work in a specialist environment?
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who are currently working in partnership with a specialist school in Leicestershire which are in need of SEND Teaching assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments, on a full time basis.
Role Responsibilities and requirements:
- You will be required to support students throughout their school day within a classroom setting; on a 1:1 basis or with small groups.
- You will be passionate about encouraging progression, motivated and enthusiastic in your approach.
-You must be prepared to assist and support the class teacher with all aspects of the students learning throughout their school day.
-You will be required to adhere to and comply with school policies and procedures.
- You will need experience of working with children with SEND and associated behavioural issues, including EBD.
- You will be required to be of a nurturing and compassionate nature.
- You will also be required to provide current and up to date references.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.