Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience teaching in specialist environments?
The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership with a special school in Derbyshire which are in need of SEND Teaching Assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
-You will require a HLTA qualification or QTS and will have experience in teaching and actively engaging with students who suffer from profound and multiple learning difficulties, including ASD, EBD, SLD, and hearing/visual impairments.
-You will be confident in your ability to work on a 1:1 basis, as well as in small groups.
- You will have excellent communication skills, be able to think on your feet, react quickly and effectively.
- You will have current, up to date references which we can verify, as well as a DBS in date, on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS.
- The ideal candidate will also have some level of training in restraint / team teach.
In return, The Education Network offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.