The Education Network are specialist recruiters who work in partnership schools, academies and colleges in the Loughborough area, which are in need of SEND Teaching assistants, to work a variety of short term and longer term assignments.
Candidate Requirements and Responsibilities:
-You will have experience of working within SEND and be of a compassionate nature and be able to encourage progression.
-You will be comfortable working in small groups and 1:1, monitoring aspects of behaviour, attainment and progression.
- You will need to provide current and up to date references.
-You will be expected to work with children in either small groups or as a 1:1 ratio.
In return, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your continuous professional development through our online learning portal.
- Recommend a friend '£100' Bonus.
- FREE training at our academy in Leeds.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.