Our client an independent School based in the Epsom area, are looking for a School House Matron to assist there live in students.
Term Time: 8am - 6pm 5 days per week (inc Saturdays) with 1 Saturday off in 4. No Sundays
School Holidays: Monday - Friday only 8am - 1.30pm
Ideal candidates will have previous Management experience either in the same role or within Housekeeping.
Candidates will need to be able to provide the School with all round support from Administration, to Housekeeping, Staff management and assisting the Children.
- Order and maintain food supplies
- Undertake cleaning duties within the school House
- Maintain furniture and fittings and agree any replacements that need ot be made
- Plan deep clean
- Manage other Housekeeping/domestic Staff
Admin and Pastoral duties:
- Help new pupils to settle in
- Create a friendly atmosphere for all
- Assess illness or injuries and administer medicine where deemed appropriate
- Ensure pupils are behaving correctly and alert the Housemaster/Mistress of any area of concern or any positive feedback
If you have worked with Children before, have strong Administration and Housekeeping skills then we want to hear from you!!