Our Client, a busy Events Caterer in the Chessington area, require a Porter to join their team.
This is a varied role that includes, driving duties, Kitchen Duties and General Porter duties so please be aware of this before applying.
- Washing Dishes, Pots, Pans etc.
- Maintaining a clean & tidy work environment in Kitchen
- Looking after equipment, stock of equipment & equipment area (Plates, Glassware etc.)
- Packing equipment for events
- Loading Vans
- Driving Vans to and from jobs
- Working on Events as a Events Porter, assisting with back of house duties, maintaining tidy work space, looking after equipment etc.
- Will hold a Valid UK Drivers Licence
- Ideally have some Kitchen work experience
- Take pride in their work and be up for a challenge as it can be long hours on event days
Working Hours / Days:
- 48.5 hours per week
- Shifts will be on a rota basis however, will tend to be Wednesday to Sunday - As the events will take place at the weekends
28 days holiday per year + any overtime can be taken back in lieu if preferred
Interested?! Apply now!