Currently recruiting for an experianced Room Leader who is very motivated in wanting to influence collegeues to work to there best of ability. You will need to preform an important role caring for children,
maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning all activities and taking responsibilities of outings for the age group
- Making sure all children are being cared for in a happy safe environment
- Creating strong relationships with parents to provide information and support that is required.
- Managing the team dealing with recruitment, training and supporting all staff with there requirements.
- To be professional and a good role model to the children and other staff members, at all times
Experience & Skills Required
- CACHE/ NNEB/ NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent people management skills
- Minimum 1 year experience as room leader
- Experience od working with children aged 0 to 5 years
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and Health and Safety legislation
- Experience in Phonics letters & sounds (preschool)