If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children then this Nursery want you to be apart of there growing team who are looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse. My client invests money time and training to make sure there staff give an excellent approach to there work.
Qualified Nursery Nurse
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist on pre-opening stages and support the Senior Management Team.
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children.
-Be proactive in the use of reflective practice to help develop and improve own practice and working environment;
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the statutory framework for the early years foundation stage. Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Being aware of each child's individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs
- Ensure that all your key children have an accurate, up to date record of their learning and achievements;
- Implement positive management of children's behavior, adhering to the company's behavior management policy;
- NVQ in Early Years Childcare at level 3 or equivalent
Apply now if your ready for a new challenge