Looking for a motivated NVQ level 2 who is ready to take on a challenge of becoming a level 3 qualified practitioner. Ongoing training and courses to help you become the best, in one of our wonderful nurseries in the Wimbledon area.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Providing toys, activities and equipment that is appropriate to each child’s developmental stage.
- Get involved with singing, reading stories and playing games with the children.
- Ensuring the safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards are maintained at all times.
- Make sure you are aware of each child’s individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs.
- You will be required to attend out of hours meetings, such as parent evenings, events and staff meetings.
- Undertake other duties from senior or management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with parents.
- To support meal times, snack times and rest times within the setting.
This role requires Level 2 Early Years Education or equal to qualification
At least a year experience working with children.Benefits:
20 days holiday not including nursery closure dates and bank holidays( in total that is around 28 days holiday a year)
Yearly Pay Increase
Training & Development
Opportunity to Grow!And lots more please apply today..