Are you passionate about working with children? Are you driven to become a fully qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioner? Do you enjoy meeting new people?
Seeking Level 2 Assistants who are ready to put themselves through training to become an official Level 3 Practitioner! We give our staff the opportunity to grow as an individual and grow a strong bond with all members of staff. We want work to be a happy place for all our staff to enjoy everyone's company.
This is a full time position based in Wimbledon.
Tasks & Duties:
- Providing toys, activities and equipment that is appropriate to each child’s developmental stage.
- Get involved with singing, reading stories and playing games with the children.
- Ensuring the safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards are maintained at all times.
- Make sure you are aware of each child’s individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs.
- You will be required to attend out of hours meetings, such as parent evenings, events and staff meetings.
- Undertake other duties from senior or management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with parents.
- To support meal times, snack times and rest times within the setting.
This role requires Level 2 Early Years Education or equal to qualificationAt least a year experience working with children.Benefits:
And lots more please apply today..
- 20 days holiday not including nursery closure dates and bank holidays( in total that is around 28 days holiday a year)
- Provided Uniform
- Yearly Pay Increase
- Training & Development
- Good Salary
- Opportunity to Grow!