We are seeking a fantastic Nursery Manager with high experience in running a nursery, someone who is keen to make a differences and want to put there mark on an outstanding nursery. Our client's nursery is dedicated to providing the best possible learning experience for children and staff!
To be considered:
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/careers and other family members.
- Manage the recruitment and induction procedure for all new staff.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of regular staff meetings, planning meetings and parents meetings and other events.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- Fully responsible for the Nursery`s budgets and you will be have the experience and skill set to manage these to maintain profitability and ensure business growth.
- To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum to the highest quality.
Apply today to take on one exciting challenge..
- Management experience within a Nursery.
- Minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude.