We are looking for an experienced Toddler Room Leader to work with children aged 1-2yrs. This candidate must be a passionate and creative individual, with strong communication and leadership skills. You will be responsible for opening and closing the nursery along side showing around prospective parents, full training and support will be provided.
This Nursery setting is based in the wonderful Raynes Park area(SW20)
- To conduct supervision of junior staff working in Toddler room and review staff development and Performance.
- Liaise with the Nursery SENCO and Area SENCO when the need arises.
- To organize and oversee Room Planning meetings with your team.
- To supervise, mentor and support the members of your staff team.
- Free Training Courses.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full Starting Induction.
- Annual Staff Events.
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Internal Progression Opportunities.
This is a full time position working 42 hours a week. Offering a competitive salary of £21,000 - £23,500 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, and must hold at least a full and relevant level 3 qualification.
If you are interested in this role please apply today to be put forward..