Telemarketer - £7.50ph plus commission.
Flexible on hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either looking for school hours or full time this isn't your usual Telemarketing or lead generation role and is NOT in call centre. The offices are modern and have a small team. They are a supportive company that offer great benefits.
Due to expansion this well established Telecommunications provider is currently recruiting for a Telemarketer to join them on a permanent basis in the modern offices.
My client is offering this position on a flexible working hours basis and is happy to accommodate on a full and part time basis for the right candidate.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Make the initial fact finding call to an organisation gaining information about their current provider, decision makers, company sizes ect.
- Assisting in the smooth running of all telemarketing.
- Updating the telemarketing database, filling sales material and maintaining call records.
- Arranging and booking appointments for field sales team.
- Bring in a steady flow of quality leads for the sales team.
- To cleanse and maintain the database.
- Making telemarketing calls to potential customers.
- Send marketing material to potential customers.
- Make sure all appointments are correctly scheduled in Outlook calendar.
- Develop a relationship and arrange a quotation meeting for the Field Sales Executive
- Keep in touch with existing customers, arranging for renewals or upgrades
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual to join an extremely flexible organisation and really grow within their existing sales career.
To apply for this position please click APPLY NOW below or email Louisa.firstname.lastname@example.org