£7.50 per hour
£8.00 - £8.50 per hour
£7.50 per hour
Sales Order Processor
£18,000 per annum
About our client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Sales Order Processor to join their team on a permanent contract. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
The offices based in Pershore which is commutable from Evesham, Worcester and the surrounding areas. The purpose of the role is to support the sales department to process the orders for despatch, and arranging the deliveries out to clients
• Data entry of sales orders including processing orders for same day deliveries
• Raise Sales Invoices, Delivery Notes and Picking Notes
• Process and produce transport paperwork for delivery
• Processing of customer payment information
• Customer confirmations of order status
• Keep Customers updated, regarding any delays / changes on orders
• Deal with day to day customer enquiries, relating to orders
• Liaise with warehouse despatch
• Inputting data onto bespoke computer packages
• Answering telephone enquiries from clients and assisting with any issues.
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure the smooth work flow.
• Assist other departments with any other administrative duties as and when required
The Successful Applicant
• Proven experience in an administration or customer service background
• Confident and effective communicator with a professional telephone manner
• Proven experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong ability to prioritise and organise work
• Excellent level of attention to detail
What's on Offer?
• £18,000 per annum
• 20 days holidays plus public bank holidays.
• Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:30pm
• Company pension scheme after successful completion of probationary period
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!