£17500 per annum
£23400 per annum
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Pershore • Permanent – Full time
• Hours are 9am-5:30pm Mon – Fri
• £20k-£22k per annum
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a (permanent). They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the (Pershore) office working within a team you will be responsible for the following:-
• Responsible for maintaining Purchase ledger.
• Including raising purchase orders and processing purchase invoices.
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Able to provide cover for sales ledgers and weekly payroll processing.
• Opportunity to develop within the role and assist with management accounting and reporting in the future.
• Confident and happy working within a fast paced environment
• Working as part of a team to drive the business forward
The Successful Applicant
• Part qualified to level 2 or 3 AAT or qualified by experience.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role
• Willingness to continue to study.
• Working knowledge of Sage 50 or 200 on a similar accounting package.
• You must be honest with a strong work ethic
• Have a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Be a team player with a sense of humour
What's on Offer?
£20k-£22k dependant on experience.
Opportunity to develop within the role
29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Interested? Hit APPLY now!