Customer Engagement Executive
Droitwich • Permanent
Contact Centre is open MON – SUN 8.30 – 18.30 Shifts will be 8.30 – 16.30 or 9.00 – 17.30 or 9.30 – 18.30
£7.50 per hour
About Our Client
Customer Engagement Executive is required for a short term assignment based in Droitwich. Working for a leading organisation to support with an uplift in customer enquiries due to a ‘sale' the business is running. The business have a strong company ethic and a fantastic well know brand and they are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the Droitwich office working within a team you will be responsible for the following:-
• Contact will primarily be via email
• Live Chat
• May support on some calls subject to customer demand
• You will face queries such as order enquiries, chasing orders, payment queries
The Successful Applicant
• Must be a lively, target driven and self-motivated.
• Good listening & communication skills
• Possess a positive can do attitude.
• Be reliable and provide a consistently high level of customer service
• Excellent level of written English due to non-verbal communication
• Organised with thorough and excellent time management and plan own day effectively.
• Flexible in approach and happy to assist in all areas of the business when needed.
• Going the extra mile with a "nothing is too much trouble" attitude.
• High attention to detail is essential.
• A team player, as well as the ability to work independently.
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to support this business, please upload your CV or call Natalie Whiten on 01905 24420.