Welland • Permanent – Full time
• Hours are 9am-5:00pm Mon – Fri
• £20k-£22k per annum
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the (Welland) office working within a team you will be responsible for the following:-
• Responsible for maintaining Purchase and Sales Ledger.
• Including raising purchase orders and processing purchase invoices.
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Able to provide cover for sales ledgers and weekly payroll processing.
• Opportunity to develop within the role and assist with management accounting and reporting in the future.
• Confident and happy working within a fast paced environment
• Working as part of a team to drive the business forward
The Successful Applicant
• Part qualified to level 2 or 3 AAT or qualified by experience.
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Willingness to continue to study.
• Working knowledge of Sage 50
• You must be honest with a strong work ethic
• Have a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Be a team player with a sense of humour
What's on Offer?
£20k-£22k dependant on experience.
Opportunity to develop within the role
24 days holiday (including bank holidays)
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!