Droitwich • Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm – 6 month Maternity cover
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Sales Support to join their team on a (temp). They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the (Droitwich) office working within a team you will be responsible for the following:-
• Admin support to Sales Managers
• Maintaining CRM database, ensuring that all customer records are complete and accurate.
• Co-ordinate and manage direct mail promotions.
• Preparing customer info sheets and reports and briefings for staff prior to visits to ensure maximum effectiveness.
• Act as the office based contact and co-ordinate the sales team to help provide a responsive and high level of service.
• Deal with enquires, schedule follow up calls, pass leads over to the team.
• Maintain sales and performance records and statistics, liaising with other depts as necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, flexible approach to work with a can do attitude.
• Working knowledge of SAP/Sage or CRM system is desirable.
• Training will be provided
• Strong administration skills
• Sales experience is a must for this position
• Good communicator
• Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Good IT skills
• Hardworking and flexible is a must
• Must be positive/ trustworthy/ Self- motivated
• Enjoys a fast paced enviroment
What's on Offer?
£8ph-£9ph dependant on experience
Great company culture and values
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, hit APPLY NOW!