Sales Admin Assistant
Worcester - Temp to Perm Mon - Fri 8am-4.30pm
My Client is recruiting a full-time Sales Admin Assistant for their busy office based in Worcester.
You will be providing crucial support to our company and be potentially the first contact point to any visitors. You will also be at the heart of our team, ensuring the smooth operation of tasks within our office.
The role The Admin Assistant is accountable for maintaining our reception, general team administration tasks, general office administration, sales supporting functions and many other work items that will pop up from time to time.
• Welcoming visitors and customers, ensuring they sign in and are offered refreshments on arrival
• Answering inbound calls and routing them to the correct parties
• Responding to inbound email enquiries
• Making outbound calls from time to time
General teams administration
• Providing scheduling and logistics support for the various departments with the company
• Booking travel, hotels and other support needs for the field based teams travelling on business.
• Assisting with all our administration activities, including: coordinating the production and approval of suppliers, contracts , monitoring holiday requests and general preparation of additional documents as required
• Ensuring the office is kept tidy
• Ensuring that the Reception is kept presentable and that the welcome signs are correct
• Making sure the Board Room is clean, well stocked, and presentable to clients
• Proactively maintaining office supplies and office equipment
• Assisting with the organisation regular meetings, training sessions and client seminars as required: checking the requirements are complete, assisting contributors and managers, meeting room set up and food ordering arrangements.
• Running events and activities to promote office cohesion, sense of belonging and have some fun!
Day to day you might be:
• Welcoming a senior level client to our office and helping them feel excited to be working with us
• Speaking to a potential new customer and helping them find the right person in the team to talk to
• Inputing information onto our CRM
• Running reports when requested
• Organising materials and locations for a client workshop
• Juggling busy diaries to find time for a senior team meeting
• Checking the kitchen is spotless and well stocked with tea!
Who you are
• Some previous experience of working in an office environment would be ideal, but training will be provided
• Proactive, organised and approachable
• Comfortable with using technology to make you and your colleagues life simpler
• Good communicator, happy to give and receive feedback
• Good written skills
• Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office suite
• Actively contribute to our culture of being collaborative, open, flexible and social
• Have an ambition to learn and develop
Interested? HIT APPLY NOW!