IT Configuration Engineer
Kidderminster o Perm
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an IT Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This company operates from offices in Kidderminster. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the Kidderminster office but attending site with customers, to install new hardware/software and provide training on the equipment and programs whilst on site.
• Configuration of Desktop and Laptop's, PC's and Tablets for client accounts
• Hard drive data erasure on server, desktop, laptop and tablet units using Blancco disk eraser tool
• Resetting Network equipment to manufacturer defaults
• Maintain clean and safe workspace and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
• Other tasks as directed
The Successful Applicant
Must have a keen interest in IT
• Experience working within a similar role is essential
• Experience of Cisco Network equipment would be beneficial
• Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to have a valid UK driving Licence.
• Excellent customer service skills
• A team player, as well as the ability to work independently
• Happy to undertake ongoing training
What's on Offer?
• £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
• Fantastic benefit Scheme
• Great company culture and values
• Free parking
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!