£35000 - £40000 per annum
£25000 - £40000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Civil Engineer Technician – London Bridge
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Are you a Junior CAD Technician seeking to go up the career ladder? Do you have experience within the Highways & Infrastructure Design environment? If you tick these boxes, then keep on reading!
RGB Network are working on behalf a Civil & Structural engineering design consultancy who are currently seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer Technician for their growing Civil engineering team based in London Bridge. This company are ideally seeking for a Civil CAD Technician who has some experience creating drawings or draughting that are focused on Roads & Drainage networks using appropriate software.
As a Civil Engineer Technician:
- Working alongside Senior Staff to provide CAD drawing support
- Providing administrative support – completion of CAD drawings to formulate technical submission packs for detailed road and sewer designs.
- Assisting with editing of designs following receipt of comments from adopting authorities.
- Undertaking Private Drainage and External Works detailed designs.
- Other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the position.
The ideal Civil Engineer Technician:
- Minimum HNC level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Understanding of requirements of S38/S104/S278 Designs and process’s
- Project experience in residential housing site design would be advantageous.
- Familiarity of common highway and drainage sectional agreements (S38, S278, S104, S106) is desirable
- Numeracy / general mathematics understanding is essential
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Competent in using other design software; Civil 3D and Microdrainage
- Good organisation, communication and presentation skills are essential – a good understanding of general processes and quality assurance standards is desirable
- Good level of commercial awareness and appreciation of the importance of client expectations and deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would want to hear more then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org