Lovers of retail, sports and everything fashion keep on reading. This global company are looking for a technical and detail driven Digital Artworker to join the team.
This team are bustling with work and need to add more talent, here you will work with great people, enjoy fab benefits and push your technical artworking skills even further.
- Create and check artwork for company websites, app's, social media and emails.
- Liaise with designers and the rest of the artwork team to ensure artwork is completed on time.
- Ensure artwork is both responsive and works across IOS and Android.
- Plan and execute intelligent content layout including text, infographics and imagery.
What We're Looking For:
- A strong background with technical artwork or a 50/50 artwork/design role.
- Fashion and retail background is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML and After Effects is a plus.
- Typesetting, colour checking, typography skills are key.
Please provide a portfolio with your application!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age