We're ecstatic to be working with this full service integrated agency in their such of a Creative. They are located in a vibrant, exciting and thriving environment, where you'll certainly feel overwhelmed with the location and the sights surrounding the office. This agency specialise in the B2B market, with recognisable clients that you'll be excited to work for. If you are looking to expand your knowledge in the market, work alongside an extremely creative team and eventually pitch your ideas to clients - then this is the Creative role you've been searching for!
- Even though you are a Creative, your specialism will be Graphic Designing
- Working on a variety of projects; from concepts to delivery
- Brand building, brand strategy and visual identity
- Working with other Creatives; UX/Web Designers, Developers, Copywriters
What we're looking for:
- Excellent in the Adobe Creative Suite
- You must have raw talent, commercial creativity and have ambition
- Eager to learn, confident and charismatic, you will be eventually client facing
- A classic, crisp, clean portfolio with hints of vibrancy
- You can work under pressure, meeting deadlines and collaborating with others
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age