MPS or UPS
POTENTIAL PERM IN JULY 2018
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Birmingham who are looking for a History Teacher - NQT or QTS to start as soon as you are able covering a long term sickness. This particular school has a great feel, and it is apparent in the pupil's brilliant behaviour.
We are looking for a History Teacher to join this brilliant school, which benefits from an inspiring leadership team who understand the morale of teachers - and this allows for a remarkable environment to work and learn, and well as Local and National awards for achievement and is of course a popular choice with parents and pupils locally as places are competitively sought after.
To join this fantastic school, you will need to be:
- NQT History Teacher, or
- QTS History Teacher
- A History teacher that makes the subject engaging, compelling and creative
- QTS looking for an opportunity to achieve TLR
- A teacher able to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Someone who can demonstrate a significant track record of achievement
- References that reflect a successful teaching career to date
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a progressive team
- High levels of teaching and learning support
- Opportunity to work with NQT's
- Great benefits
- Profession leadership and dynamic colleagues
- In essence a wonderful opportunity in an Outstanding school
*Apply now* by sending your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.