TRIPLE SCIENCE TEACHER
NQT or QTS
LONG-TERM POSITION - FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
Now that schools are settled and are fully aware of what teachers they need to recruit - this particularly strong school in Birmingham ate looking for either an experienced QTS Science Teacher, or a strong and committed NQT Science Teacher to join them after October half-term.
The Education Network are working with a great school that are looking to add to their already high-achieving science department with a strong Science Teacher to join them in the new academic year and stay with them for the entirity.
This is a small secondary school in Birmingham seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features in Moseley - the features being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.