This school usually celebrates fantastic staff retention, and are looking to replace a Chemistry teacher who is moving out of the area. There are dozens of Unique Selling Points about the school – but one of my favourites is that they have been Ofsted Outstanding since 2013, and are the spear-head of the MAT, and with the new school league tables being released, this Ofsted outstanding school are statistically the best school in Smethwick and in the Top 3 schools in the West Midlands.
GUARANTEEING A Level Chemistry, it is a dream job for any Chemistry Teacher who is looking to 'teach' and not get bogged down in too many classroom management concerns, as the timetable is heavily Key Stage 5.
This school with less than 1000 pupils on role is looking for someone who:
- is an NQT Science Teacher, or
- QTS Science Teacher
- Physics Specialist
- is capable of teaching Chemistry to A Level, as well as Key Stage 3, and 4 triple science
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment, and if you do not hear back in 2 working days, then you should consider your application unsuccessful in this instance. Although the school is in Birmingham centre, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk.