TRIPLE SCIENCE TEACHER
NQT or QTS
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
IDEALLY AN IMMEDIATE START
PART TIME SCIENCE TEACHER - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
The Educaiton Network has been fortunate enough to work with this Ofsted Good School in Chelmsley Wood who are looking for a Biology Specialist to join them as soon as they are able - and teach Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays - for the right teacher, they have said they can offer a full time position and utilise them within the school.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for any science teacher who is looking to have a smooth transition into a strong Science Department where there is a lot of support, and fantastic leadership.
This school in Chelmsley Wood are looking for someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features in Birmingham - the features being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.