NQT or QTS
OCTOBER HALF-TERM - POTENTIALLY IMMEDIATELY
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
£115-£150 a day
As the October half-term is fast approaching, this fantastic opportunity welcomes both QTS and NQT's Science Teachers to apply to work at this Ofsted Good School in Edgbaston.
This school normally celebrates really good staff retention, and are looking for a Science Teacher to cover a permanent teacher who has been signed off as sick until at least Easter.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September 2017
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.