START OCTOBER HALF-TERM
NQT'S WELCOME TO APPLY
This brilliant school, about 15 minutes south of Birmingham centre is looking for an experienced QTS History Teacher, or a strong NQT History Teacher to join them after the October half-term and stay there until the end of the academic year.
As we are now a few weeks into the academic year, this great school are well aware of their recruitment recquirements for the remainder of the term. They are an Ofsted Good school, and the culture and ethos of the school has been commended by both Ofsted and their former teachers.
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Small Heath who are looking for a History Teacher - NQT or QTS.
To join this fantastic school, you will need to be:
- NQT History Teacher, or
- QTS History Teacher
- have a History Degree or similar qualification
- A History teacher that makes the subject engaging, compelling and creative
- QTS looking for an opportunity to achieve TLR
- A teacher able to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Someone who can demonstrate a significant track record of achievement
- References that reflect a successful teaching career to date
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a progressive team
- High levels of teaching and learning support
- Opportunity to work with NQT's
- Great benefits
- Profession leadership and dynamic colleagues
- In essence a wonderful opportunity in an Outstanding school
*Apply now* by sending your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.