ASAP START PERM BY EASTER
The Education Network is working with one of the best schools in Smethwick – who have been graded as Outstanding by Ofsted in back-to-back inspections, and are looking for an Accountancy Teacher to join them permanently at Easter. With the recent school league tables coming out, they have been ranked ‘first for levels of progress and attainment in Smethwick, and is a great place to work.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience teaching Accountancy, or
- Has a relevant teaching qualification and an Accountancy Degree
- Is able to maintain the high standards of teaching and learning at school level
- Can hit the ground running in a very successful department, and school
- Is able to interview immediately, and can commit to a permanent position from Easter
If this sounds like something that would suit you, then please send your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk
, or apply and send your CV directly to us.
The school have been unsuccessful in finding a replacement for the teacher who is leaving, but please apply if this position sounds like something you could do – any successful applicants will be contacted the next working day.