GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCELLENT SUPPORT
FOR THE FULL ACADAEMIC YEAR 2017/18
The Education Network is working with a fantastic, all-girls school in Birmingham who are looking for a Science teacher to teach Physics to Key Stages 3 & 4. This Ofsted Good school is a perfect opportunity to any/all science teachers that are looking to maintain the teaching standards of the school.
This school with less than 800 pupils on role is looking for someone who:
- is an NQT Science Teacher, or
- QTS Science Teacher
- Physics Specialist
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4 triple science
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September 2017
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.