Head of French
Key Stages 3 – 5
Ofsted Good School with outstanding features
Start after October half-term
Although it is the first week back, this great school in Solihull are looking for a Lead Practitioner for French to join them after the October half-term and remain there until the end of the academic year - with a potential for permancy at Easter.
This particular school very rarely need additional staff as their retentio is very strong due to their leadership and morale of the school.
The Education Network is looking for a Lead Teacher of MFL to teach within a fantastic school in Solihull. This is a full time post as a Head of MFL Teacher from October half-term. The MFL department is well-resourced and boasts a supportive and approachable staff and head of department. To be considered for this opportunity as a Head of MFL in Solihull please forward an updated CV as soon as possible, as interviews and observations are almost immediate.
This excellent school delivers a high quality education for students aged between 11 and 18. The school offers a wide range of enrichment activities to support and engage the local community. The MFL department achieves outstanding results at GCSE and A Level and all classes are taught in mixed ability groups.
- Highly over-subscribed
- Friendly and supportive staff and head of Department
- Excellent reputation and high standards
- Facilities are brand new and state of the art
Required Skills and expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring Head of Languages
- A qualified Spanish Teacher
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
- Be looking to excel in the Education and Training Industry