FOOD TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
SEPTEMBER MATERNITY COVER
The Education Network are working with a brilliant school in yardley, who are looking to add to their 'Good' School with a Teacher of Food Techology to start in September covering for matenrity leave.
The best things about this particular school are that:
- they consistantly 'Good' from an Ofsted perspective.
- it is a fairly large secondary school, but the behaviour is brilliant, and is accredited to the leadership team
- and their supportive nature and encouragement of a positive environment in which to work.
- new facilities to work with, and is a school with 1200 students
- looking to fill a long-term placement, starting immediately
To cover maternity, and to start immediately, we are looking for a teacher that is:
- an NQT or QTS qualified Food Technology
- Experienced in teaching Key Stage 3, and Key Stage 4
- Able to teach Food Technology, as well as delivering lessons in the other subject comfortably
- Looking for temporary job security, whilst receiving excellent rates of pay
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.