An ‘Ofsted Good’ school in Oldbury, are looking for an English Teacher to join their English department. The school rarely have vacancies due to their dynamic and inspiring staff support network as well as maintaining one of the highest progress scores in the West Midlands.
The school are looking for an English Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT English Teacher
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Hard working to seamlessly fit into the team
- Has previous experience in a Geography environment
The Education Network are looking for a English Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- A lead role in the curriculum development
- Support from both the dynamic and inspiring staff backed up by their sponsor
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.