The Education Network are working with an ‘Ofsted Outstanding’ school, easily accessible via Saltley, Aston and Bordesley Green, who are looking for a Maths. The role is a maternity cover role for KS3 where the average class size is 25-28 pupils and KS4 where the class size is smaller. The staff retention rates are very high for this school due to their level of interest in staff development and their internal recruitment processes for temporary staff to apply for full time roles before they advertise externally.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS Maths Teacher
- Has a Maths related Degree
- Is happy to work over if needed
- Can work above and beyond
- Can teach KS3&4
The Education Network are looking for a QTS Maths Teacher for the role at this ‘Outstanding School’.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Access to opportunities throughout the four schools within the academy
- Continuous CPD training two nights a week
- Internal recruitment processes allowing you first access to any jobs amongst the academy schools after the cover is over
- A support network that is second to none.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vac